We're still around doing things.....
Hit up the PNE before school started.....I was contemplating of sending out the family picture as our Christmas card this year....But I've changed my hair style since then so it wouldn't qualify. (Well that's the excuse I'm going to use)
These 3 are in full time school. Where does the time go.....
Which means I get to go on dates with this guy to our local coffee shop
Exploring the woods across the road...
These are some extraordinary views we get to explore in our backyard. Or out our kitchen window.
The sunrises are just amazing.
Went on a hike with B's class. It was a gorgeous day!
Pretty cool to have a cousin in your class!
That's my brother in law in the photo not the hubby...hahaha
Flew over to Calgary to visit my sisters....
This was a "hike" we did. Wasn't as challenging as the above one.
It was a good visit!
I'll stop in during the spring again...I'll leave the snowy seasons alone for now.
So handy living close to the airport...I think they're still willing to pick me up from the airport and feed me????
We spent some quality time with some local cousins at the Great Wolf Lodge a few house away. It was a wet vacation, but a fun one!
Oh ARTA's they're making one by the new Tswassen Malls apparently.....next time???
And on other days we get to hang out with these 2 cuties. Fruzzies (Cousin/Friends) We even ventured on a field trip. Fun days!
These are ordinary days (sort of) The Mr. and I are heading out on vacation this week. I'm bringing along the big camera :) this time around and putting myself up to a challenge of some nautical photography. I'll see how it goes.....

Nice pics :) Looking forward to seeing some of your trip!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what kind of shots you get...have a great getaway!
ReplyDelete