6.....I can't believe he's 6
It was the earliest I've ever awoke for a child's birthday. It was 3:30am in Florida and time to get up and get going to head home to a special loveable, huggable birthday boy. Despite the early hour and freezing airplane ride it was a mostly uneventful successful travel home.
As soon as we drove up to the house the kids were out the front door with huge smiles and excitement on their faces. Of course the birthday boy was beaming the most!!! Thanks to a fantastic friend for making most of his day something wonderful!!! And something he'll never forget I'm sure!!!! The house was decorated and balloons were floating around. Breakfast was made together as a team and a good game of bowling was done! Really who could ask for a better birthday???
The first words out of his mouth were "Where is my Birthday Present"
It was nice to see a happy kid excited for his day! We love Mr. E to bits with all his hugs and squishes and pray God will continue to uphold him in His care and provide for each and every of his needs.
As soon as we drove up to the house the kids were out the front door with huge smiles and excitement on their faces. Of course the birthday boy was beaming the most!!! Thanks to a fantastic friend for making most of his day something wonderful!!! And something he'll never forget I'm sure!!!! The house was decorated and balloons were floating around. Breakfast was made together as a team and a good game of bowling was done! Really who could ask for a better birthday???
The first words out of his mouth were "Where is my Birthday Present"
It was nice to see a happy kid excited for his day! We love Mr. E to bits with all his hugs and squishes and pray God will continue to uphold him in His care and provide for each and every of his needs.
He was thrilled that he received the exact thing he was wishing for!!
The funny thing was the next day as he was sitting beside me he says Mom I don't feel like I'm 6. I think I'm just like I was when I was 5. He also stated he sometimes wishes he could still be 5 and in Kindergarten so he could stay him with his little brother and PLAY.
Thankful he is still willing to be a kid and doesn't want to grow up too quickly!!
Comments
Post a Comment