We're on the case....

Our oldest son turned 7 a little while ago....
Here are some fun moments from his special days of celebrating!

His favourite thing is Lego...


I love how all our kids still get so excited for each others birthdays!!! They're all involved :)





Family Party....his request was a hockey cake...hopefully it met his standards.
Who am I kidding all those presents top the cake!!


Reading mail from his aunt!!  He couldn't wait to get the mail every day as some special people send him mail!  Even our loving 100 years old Grandma!!

Friends Party!!

These are the detectives of the party...better watch out! They did a super job on their mission and managed to be awarded for solving the case!
Mission #1 Was making it through the lasers....the fastest.  
Mission #3 was popping the bombs!!
My favourite photo of the birthday boy!  Haha that face!!  They had so much fun!  If you want any tips how to run a mission/detective type party the plan i used worked great!

It was fun celebrating this big guy's 7th birthday.  We hope and pray that as he grows, he grows in his love for the Lord, family and friends.  He is really a loveable kid and has grown up so much this past year!!

Comments

  1. What a cool idea! You always do so much stuff for their birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rather have an organized party than pure chaos...then I'd have to deal with crying children which I don't enjoy ;)

      Delete
  2. Such a fun party and such a sweet 7 year old! Love that picture of him cracking up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021