Rejuvenated for 2019

After a break to end of our year 2018 and starting with a break for 2019 we are partly back into the swing of things!

What a way to celebrate the Christmas season.  It was the most relaxing Christmas I can remember since being a child and it was delightful.  After desiring to go away over Christmas break for a few years we made plans early on in 2018.   I will share photos and stories....however the stories may not be much this round as I did not take notes this trip....yes I did say it was the most relaxing break I could remember....that meant being lazy(ish).


Taking the bus to the airport



 These were great entertainment throughout the airport

Tired of waiting for our airplane....

Christmas Eve Snacks....

First night arriving in California called for an evening swim.


I snuck some gifts in my suitcase....beach property tree...

An annual photo.....just a different centerpiece.




Having Fun with the surprises!

From here on out....the Vacation was on this hour!


This was Christmas Day...
We don't take credit for writing the sign...however it was applicable :)
















Nothing like hanging out at the beach....

Or playing on the playground!

We also had amazing Sunsets every night we were by the beach.  Lots of fun playing with the camera.







The accidental photo






This was so funny to try and take!







Testing out the new toy!

See not much story for the first two days of travel.  Our travel through the airport was so easy.  If you are thinking of doing Nexus and getting TSA approved it is so nice!  Especially when you are a group of 6.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021