1st Time for Everything

I'm finally putting this blog to some use.  A friend and I took a photography course back in the fall and we've compared notes and done an outing together and I've tried to put some of my skills to good use...... as in doing some photography for my new born nephew, and today I took some photo's of a friends baby who is 3 months old.  I'm not sure if this will eventually become a job for me, but right now it's just a wonderful hobby and I love practicing and learning new things every time I'm in the field.  Its so wonderful seeing God's fingerprints in different ways.  Whether its on that nature walk, or seeing that newborn baby, or watchin 2 toddlers coming up with fun and creative things to do.
One of my first pictures on my new DSLR.  I love how even the raindrops are captured.

Comments

  1. You have a blog! I can't wait to see more photo's that you take.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021