Baby Photography | Calgary
So my first photography session was of my cute little nephew at only 3 days old.
He was very cooperative and seemed to sense that I was taking his photo as he would wake right up and remain calm. So precious. Though I did want to take some cute cuddly ones of him sleeping, he decided "No Way Auntie!"
He was very cooperative and seemed to sense that I was taking his photo as he would wake right up and remain calm. So precious. Though I did want to take some cute cuddly ones of him sleeping, he decided "No Way Auntie!"
My sister had the cutest little piece of luggage/sewing box that we could place him in.
And because he was so squished in the womb he still had nice squished legs to put in there.
And because he was so squished in the womb he still had nice squished legs to put in there.
Of course I had to try this photo in black and white as well.
Who can resist cute little baby feet. Even if they are slightly wrinkled.
I never did get her opinion.
And one with beautiful mom!



Comments
Post a Comment