A day out
Well after my husband being gone for 11 daysto China The challenge of being home alone is now complete. I was so thankful for my friend who came over on the weekend and rescued me from the Trying 3 year old and the 21 month old going on terrible 2's. (I do love them lots still).
We also managed to sneak in some great photography time together. Which is always a blast!
Here are some highlights of the day.
We also managed to sneak in some great photography time together. Which is always a blast!
Here are some highlights of the day.
A shot that seems so easy, but yet difficult.
(I have not edited any of my photo's this time around.)
3 going on 13?
It's pink (kind of against all I like)
But still beautiful especially because its one of the first blossoms in spring.
My other precious girl. Who wasn't too sure about doing this shoot for her mom and auntie.
Well that is all for me for now........will post some of my baby photography soon.
Comments
Post a Comment