Baby Photography| Chilliwack

So I had the oppurtunity to try and do some more photography for someone in church.  Of course I happily obliged as I want to work on my portfolio and love having the practice.  Plus its a hobby and who doesn't like spending more time on their hobbies anyways?  Especially when it includes time away from your own kids.



Aren't those bright blue eyes just so beautiful.


And that precious red hair.  Kind of close to my heart.  I don't think I"ll ever get a redheaded child...

And a thanks to my aunt for lending me this perfect basket.

And the beautiful mom with her precious little princess.


Comments

  1. Nice pictures Carla! I'm glad you are getting lots of opportunities to use your new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable pictures! i like your photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021