100,001+

Yesterday, a holiday.......since it was lousy weather we did what we do best SHOPPED!  This time we headed to a few second hand stores and I picked up a new baby names book.  Yes, the title.  I've started reading it as I'm starting to worry that our baby is going to be born nameless if I don't start.  Do you think I can find any names that I love or like in a book with 100,001 names in it...............nope.  OK I've written a list, but nothing is standing out really.
I think its just more humorous reading the book anyways.  Like who would name their child (sorry if your name is this or if your thinking it.........but I just can't resist)
Erlina
Bachir
Gow
Obioma
I could go on and on with the list of names.......but I'm sure you've read or seem some interesting names yourself.
So really it isn't getting us any closer to finding a name for our child.  Even reading the movie credits from last night didn't inspire me.  This poor child.....I'm sure one day it will dawn on us, but for now still nameless for either gender.

Anyways here are a few more pictures of our camping trip....

The moon rise.....attempting to work with the proper settings on my camera.  (its amazing what I forget from the photography class).  I still like how this turned out........wondering what my nieces picture looks like.

Now some pictures of the people I love.  Don't worry I didn't post any in appropriate photo's.  Just some of my favourite.

Sisters!  My oldest niece and youngest niece.


My b-i-l trying to teach my mom some technology.


Do you have a good title for this one?


Cousins chilling out..........see people she does look somewhat like my side of the family, she's not only her daddy's daughter!!!!


How often can you get such a fun smile from a 9 year old boy?  I love his eyes on this picture.


This shy little guy gave me the pose with a good chat after that :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
 to my dear sister!
I love you!

That's all for now.........and I think for the camping trip.  I can't post all my families lovely family photo's as people can't possibly see what might just be their Christmas card photo for the year........so if you know them your gonna have to wait until Christmas!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021