Oregon Continued

This blog is going to be short and sweet........I sent my hubby out for paint and he came home with a few extra things and well a treat for his prego wife.  So I need to go and finish painting the baby room and well enjoy my treat (now and after)
The second day on the coast of Oregon we spent by the dunes.  Last time we attempted to "find" the dunes but weren't truly satisfied with what we discovered.  This time we went back to the same location and just realized we might as well enjoy it as what it is...maybe next time we will experience some dune bugging or quading on the other portion of the dunes, for now we did enjoy this time with the kids.



Daddy and his l'il girl.  Love those bonding moments.

Daddy and his 2 l'il precious daughters.  How long do you think they lasted walking up this dune?
Nope not even halfway and he was carrying them both up the hill and possibly had to come back to get his wife up there too.  (She made it slowly but surely).  If you ever want a good work out this is it!

Oh and the best part of the dunes putting your barefeet in the sand and......

Rolling down the hill!  Gotta love her expression!
We took a lot of beach back with us!  The next day I discovered their coat pockets full of sand.
We did do more on our second day, but like I said that baby room is calling and if I don't go now I'll never get it done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021