Our little family of 4


Since this won't be our family photo for Christmas as our addition should be on it by then I thought I would share our photo.  Even though there was like 4 people around trying to get us to smile do you think we could do it all at the same time.  A is in to posing just so for photo's and sometimes forgets to wear a smile.  I still like it though even if we did this pose and took the shots all within 5 minutes.

Anyways we (I think) have finalized our plans for our up and coming holiday time starting tomorrow after D gets home from work. So off to finding a few more camping items today and packing last minute etc.  We've haven't camped in our tent in years so this will definitely be an adventure for us as I have really no experience......if all else fails D says we can still head to a hotel :)  You're going to have to wait and see what happens to us when we return in a week. 

Comments

  1. Great family picture... and have fun camping! Looking forward to hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it :) Can't wait until that family of 4 changes to 5!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you guys have a great time camping. I love to go camping, if the weather permits. Hopefully, we will be going in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021