3rd week of January...
The new normal...
2018 has been full of new challenges and shifting of things in life. I’ve officially taken on a part time position.
This means Mom, school and Work are apart of regular life.
The week felt a little less chaotic even if it still had lots going on....I just keep saying one day at a time.
Some highlights of the week.
Ms. A played her first basketball game against a oher school.

I enjoyed some classsics with my sister in laws at the Orpheum.

And the hubby and I are off on holidays!!!!

Ok who am I kidding. It was chaos.
Packed pretty much all 4 kids closets up for their destinations of fantastic friends and families home who are taking our children in for a week.
Then I packed my own gear....Beach ware and rain gear as the destination isn’t just sun supposedly.
After that chaos and giving big hugs to the kids, some get 8 hugs and 8 kisses to make up for lost time. Everything was brought to their destination.
I think my nerves settled a little once we hit the road to the airport. If any of my kids are reading this both Dad and I love you.
We are currently lounging in LA in a lounge before our final destination to Belize...

2018 has been full of new challenges and shifting of things in life. I’ve officially taken on a part time position.
This means Mom, school and Work are apart of regular life.
The week felt a little less chaotic even if it still had lots going on....I just keep saying one day at a time.
Some highlights of the week.
Ms. A played her first basketball game against a oher school.
I enjoyed some classsics with my sister in laws at the Orpheum.
And the hubby and I are off on holidays!!!!
Ok who am I kidding. It was chaos.
Packed pretty much all 4 kids closets up for their destinations of fantastic friends and families home who are taking our children in for a week.
Then I packed my own gear....Beach ware and rain gear as the destination isn’t just sun supposedly.
After that chaos and giving big hugs to the kids, some get 8 hugs and 8 kisses to make up for lost time. Everything was brought to their destination.
I think my nerves settled a little once we hit the road to the airport. If any of my kids are reading this both Dad and I love you.
We are currently lounging in LA in a lounge before our final destination to Belize...
Beautiful sunset over LA
Sun glow...
In the lounge in LA airport... (with random stranger in the background)
Next up Belize.
Comments
Post a Comment