13 lbs +

6 Weeks into his life and our son is now at the weight of the title Smile.  Wow!  He didn’t stay a little baby very long…but he still is adorable.

Today I feel like sharing some photo’s mostly…I really am supposed to be making muffins, but I’m enjoying some nice computer time right now.

My friend aka Aunt N. took pictures of our family and for little E’s birth announcement.  Here are a few of my favourite photo’s after she spent I’m sure a quite a bit of time editing.  LOVE YOU GIRL!

Dave and Carla Family pic's 2010 (125 of 144)Dave and Carla Family pic's 2010 (63 of 144)Dave and Carla Family pic's 2010 (72 of 144)Dave and Carla Family pic's 2010 (142 of 144)

Dave and Carla Family pic's 2010 (127 of 144)Dave and Carla Family pic's 2010 (130 of 144)

And this photo……..well you’ll understand when you see it!

Wishing you a fun week before the big celebration of Christmas!  We don’t have too busy thankfully….but just for fun I might hit the mall on Christmas eve!  I love people watching……and what is more interesting than watching people (MEN) scrounging around for last minute gifts.

IMG_5129

And one more of our smiley little E.

IMG_5139

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021