As Promised for my dear friend.

Well my dear friend T and her husband G were married a while back........in September that was.  I helped in the background taking pictures of them.  Ok, I mostly just absorbed the information of what her paid photographer was doing.  I know I really should have been doing more snapping than watching, but half of the job of photography is also learning and gaining new ideas from others.  I was also close to 8 months pregnant at the time and well I can be honest I wasn't too happy go lucky into picture taking at that time.  I still loved taking photo's don't get me wrong, but just not excited about the whole thing like before or now after pregnancy.....blame it on the hormones (I guess).
Anyways here is the couple and the story behind our relationship again, just to refresh your memory.
I also promised to link up her photographers website so you could see what she did on the wedding day as well.
Off to the photo's.

The beautiful rings.  Glad these weren't left behind....
Unlike the flowers that they are sitting on.   Don't worry the wedding was only like 20 minutes late.

My good friend N has a much better photo of this.......
But this is the one I have and this is the crazy sort of thing these guys were willing to do.

For some odd reason my edited photo of this doesn't link up to my blog.....the ring bearer.  My edited photo is well a whole lot better......

My gorgeous friend and now her dear husband.

And now I know why they broke out into this dance.
The Best First Dance Ever  check it out!  I only wish she warned me prior so that I had my video camera set out in the middle as opposed to off to the side........yes, I videoed her wedding too!  Believe me it was one very busy day.

The whole wedding party.
Ok, they were always laughing!  It was a really fun day!  Love you guys.



And to show you that photography well........what it looks like from their point.

No its not always an easy task......climbing trees just for that perfect photo!

Oh and this is a traditional friends photo.  We have all gotten to know each other since about grade 9. Some of us have known each other since Grade 1 or even kindergarten I think?  A few friends are missing at the photo due to living far away, travelling far a way or just not being in the right side of the room at the time.  Don't worry on another camera the one friend who was on the wrong side of the room was added to our customary photo.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021