Ok…..maybe this is actually the final post.
My niece and her friend are over to take care of our girls while we head to party tonight. They came over a little early to just hang out with the girls so I’m enjoying some peace as now the laundry is all folded!
So a continuation of our events.
I hosted my very first Turkey Christmas dinner and well I can say it was a success. Though I do have to give credit to my dear mother who prepared the turkey in advance. All I had to do was put the bird in the oven at the right time! I also made the potatoes, extra stuffing and veggies. Oh and I just realized I forgot the applesauce……..no one seemed to notice though.
Hanging out before the dinner.
Who knew that a kids game could be so entertaining!
An intense game of Guesstures! Thanks H+S for bringing it along.
Time to feast!
The goofy kid table. I remember sitting at a table back in the day being as hyper as these 4. That’s what kid wine does!
Before we knew it Christmas was over. We did enjoy one more dinner the next evening with all of D’s extended family. A huge assortment of baking, soups and appetizers. We could’ve fed the neighbourhood with all the leftovers.
The following day, Monday the 27th we took a “mini” holiday down to Bellingham. We decided to try and snag up some deals on clothes and things for the day. We came out very successful! Here is the girls eating popcorn after a good long swim in the pool. One last adventure was getting together with D’s family for another yummy Turkey dinner and opening gifts together. We even involved uncle P this year via Skype as he was enjoying some ski holiday.We
Well that is all for 2010! Well after we party it up tonight.
Wishing you blessings for 2011!
The way the days are flying by, it will be Christmas again in no time! Wait, we don't want Ezra to grow up that fast!
ReplyDelete