For my 4 year old!

Life with a baby is a whole lot busier than I remember…..oh how we forget these things.  Thankfully he is really a good baby and we do still get things done around this house.

A little over a week ago our oldest turned 4!  I can’t really fathom the thought that I’ve been a Mom for 4 years now.  She truly is a precious girl and I love her to bits.  So Happy Belated Birthday to my beautiful 4 year old.

IMG_4704b            IMG_4725

A few pictures from her photo shoot which I took while still pregnant and new I would have the chance.  And I can say very thankful I did.

100_1647

1 Day old

DSC_0019

1 Years Old

IMG_2412

2 Years old

IMG_0124

3 Years old

Comments

  1. I love how you showed her over the years! It's crazy, I can't really remember what she looked like when she was younger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how fast she's growing! She's so much fun to be with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021