Ice cream for breakfast?
It's Sunday morning and what better way to start the day but with ice cream for breakfast? This is D's breakfast plate. Mine was the same minus the ice cream due to being lactose free😀
Actually in this case it's really a good thing! I am not a beans person especially in the mornings ☺️. So no the picture below isn't delicious chocolate ice cream but a black bean mash. A good way to start your day?

This fresh fruit dish though was definitely better the. Any ice cream 😀 Those pineapples....🍬🍬🍬🍬

Dining was all done poolside! Watching the morning butterflies fluttering by.
Beetween meals we lounged and attempted some tanning on the beach.



Some yummy lunch photos. The above are apple strudels. I think I'm going to have to try making these! Hot apples wrapped and probably deep fried in a dough coated with cinnamon and sugar. So good! Piping hot! And yes that is real ice cream!

Our beach hammocks...did a lot of reading in these along the beach. And it's a very secluded beach so very peaceful!
After listening to a sermon and a little more relaxation we kayaked in the estuary. I don't have any photo evidence as they were taken on the "real" camera.

Watching the sun go down around 5:30

"Reading" a book on the beach before the sun was all the way down.



Sunday nights outstanding dinner! The mushroom toast is something else I need to look up! My kids wouldn't appreciate it so maybe a romantic dinner back home when they are tucked in?
The third food picture D tried a local food called papusa. The local bread here. His was stuffed with some veggies and was really quite delicious.
Sunday evening was the night my choir was to perform. I knew I would miss the performance but was thankful the wifi was working and we could stream in via live feed. It started 9:30pm local time. The whole resort was dark. We thought maybe they would shut the lights off on us around 10 to kick us to our room. They didn't! But the path back after the concert was done was a little dark! Thankfully the iPhone has a flashlight ☺️




Looks like you are the only ones there! Is it empty or did you just manage to get pictures with no one else on them?
ReplyDelete