Our Oldest is 8!

Every time our oldest celebrates another birthday it throws me off!  An 8 year old in my house what???

If I can think back on all her birthdays I think this was the birthday with the most thrills for her.  She was just so happy! 

IMG_1459IMG_1460IMG_1466IMG_1468

She began all her celebrating on the Friday before her big day.  She has some fantastic friendships!  I had a blast hanging out with these 6 girls while they mini golfed, bumper car’d and played a few random games. 

IMG_1473IMG_1474

I think these cars were the best part????

IMG_5979IMG_5982

Back at home getting spoiled from her friends.

IMG_5985IMG_5989

Eating cupcakes with her friends.

 

IMG_5996

Flowers from Daddy on her actual birthday.

IMG_6000IMG_6002

Morning presents before school

IMG_6005IMG_6009IMG_6018IMG_6022

One more party with Grandpas, Grandma, uncles, aunts and cousins.  So specail.

Love you Miss A!  I don’t have to ask if you had a great day….cause the photos tell us all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021