El Salvador...

L So it has come to our last day here in El Salvador. I can't wait for the questions when we get home...
Yes we felt safe
Yes it's beautiful here
Yes I would come back but only if I can't think of somewhere else in the world to explore.
And meeting our sponsor child was my biggest highlight!!!!
Some things I won't miss are crowing roosters and barking stray dogs. 
I'm not looking forward to heading back to our winter....but it will be very nice to give all 4 of our children hugs and snuggles. 
Today we tried to plan going on a atv tour. There wasn't any atv around to take us though 😞 
That's ok we enjoyed all our meals on the beach
Read our books on the beach
Waded in the warm ocean 
Walked along the beautiful beach
Enjoyed one last amazing sunset
Life is pretty good!
It will be a mad dash of Christmas prep when we get home. 
The plane ride I will be writing down a grocery list for Saturday night and another for Monday morning....
Here are some last photos to share. 
Thanks for following us on our journey
This resort is very lush!
Yes he's alive....
And these guys are real. I think they had 14 of them here. 
I think you can take a ride on the beach with him. To bad D doesn't like horses I'm sure my sister in laws would've gone
Something familiar from home...

Today's beach walk collection 
Yes it was pretty deserted here as well. People don't wander much past the resort. 

Next time you see a selfie of us it will probably be in our parkas somewhere. 
Our last El Salvadorian sunset. 
D's dinner...calamari clams lobster...
The resort lit up at night. 

And the main reason we went away...celebrating 10 years of marriage. 
Tomorrow morning is an early start!
Adiós 











 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021