Day 8.......RELAXING :)
Doesn't this just look pleasant? I know its summer now here in BC but in June when we were here we knew the rain was pouring down back at home. This is a private beach on Lido. We read that you could probably get away with sitting on these private beaches without being disturbed. Well within 5 minutes of sitting on this beautiful beach we were told to go or rent a chair/hut. These come at a pretty penny so we opted out to find the "public" beach.
This is the beach we ended up on.......no cleaned out sand here!
D and I are headed to the private beach to swim in the water in hopes that not as much garbage is in the Mediterranean Sea. Well there was a lot less garbage, but swimming with chocolate wrappers and who knows what else.......good things the water felt good against the heat otherwise I wouldn't have been in their.
I love taking photo's of the places we've been. Just a traditional type picture for me.
After spending time on the beach fully relaxed we thought we would explore a little more around us. We went to the island of Murano. They are famous here for glass blowing. I just loved this piece of art! Thankfully J took her camera a long. Thank J!
One last one in Venice :) In her new Italian dress.
Our last full day spent together in Venice. Note how nice and brown we look........well as brown as I can be. D of course looks really brown.
That was our last full day of Venice as well as pictures here. The next day we leave this beautiful portion of the country. Hope you've enjoyed the pictures/stories of our Italian trip. One more day of pictures and travel and we'll be back into real life every day ordinary things we do.






Comments
Post a Comment