Vacation the travel portion
Really an eneventful trip to the airport! That's always a good thing!
Next we landed safe and sound in la airport. 7 hours of People watching! Oh and some shopping. I couldn't find my flip flops for the life of me back home. I'm not a lover of my cheap old baby ones...thankfully LA is known for beaches so they had flip flops!!! I'm slowly breaking them in.
We also thought now was a good time to take lots of walks. I think we walked up and down this one hall way 20 times. Doesn't help being indecisive about dinner.
The third thing we did was pull out our Spanish learning app! Yes good timing right?? Who absorbs anything at that time of day. And talk about procrastinating.
Well before we knew it it should be boarding time. We felt a little like minority's. I was definitely the only red head in the area.
Then everything said is in Spanish. The flight was over booked. We were tempted to take the next flight(2 days later 😜) and the $1300/person Amex gift card. But the sun and heat was calling us!
After an hour of craziness standing in the airport listening to the Spanish sales they managed to find enough room for those who wanted to fly and hand out enough bribes!
We made it on board and we're thankful for the English flight attendants who spoke to me in English and D in Spanish. See I'm the minority 😉
We landed in El Salvador an hour late. Upon standing up D and I felt like Giants! I guess Canadians are tall!
We made it through customs and to a wonderful driver.


Looking forward to reading it!
ReplyDelete