Here Me Roar

IMG_3739

IMG_3673 - CopyIMG_3675 - CopyIMG_3676 - CopyIMG_3678 - CopyIMG_3700IMG_3687 - CopyIMG_3694 - CopyIMG_3697 - CopyIMG_3725IMG_3728

We enjoyed visiting the Disney Animal Kingdom.  We took a train ride, went to the petting zoo, also had a safari ride and saw some pretty amazing animals up close.

IMG_3721

And a fun family photo.  You can see everyone starting to get a nice tan except for two of us Smile

IMG_3733

Kids were all pretty exhausted from the long day, so here they are enjoying a little “down” time before heading to bed.

Oh yes!  I did forget one funny story from our day out to the Animal Kingdom.  At every ride you need to leave the stroller behind.  So L and I were waiting with 3 kids while D parked the stroller at the stroller parking.  He comes walking back nicely all ready to hit the ride.  L and I are laughing and said “Didn’t you forget someone?”  Mr. J was still sitting nice and content in the stroller Smile.   A couple that was standing close by didn’t seem too impressed.  Probably didn’t think we couldn’t handle 4 beautiful children ………

By the way Happy 9th anniversary to my hubby today……..even if you forget a child sometimes, I know how much you care and love for each and everyone of us!  I love you to babe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021