The suitcases are unpacked! Woohoo…

 

Today I finally accomplished my goal of unpacking the suitcases.  I only found a little bit of laundry in the one, so that was a relief.  I guess this really means the trip is over and now all that we have left is some really great memories.

Now for the good part.  More photos.

IMG_3437

This time the sun is shining higher up in the sky.

IMG_3435

Some of the flowers blooming by the pool deck.

IMG_3436IMG_3438IMG_3460IMG_3439IMG_3441IMG_3478IMG_3462IMG_3457IMG_3458

The pool and our condo.  You can’t actually see ours from here, but it was the 4th floor.
As you can see we spent a lot of time in this pool.

IMG_3480

Crashed after a good swim!

IMG_3482IMG_3484IMG_3488IMG_3494IMG_3489IMG_3491

Found these cool chairs to sit and have our lunch on!  So bright and fun.  Yes J was here too just can’t see him hidden behind the pillar in his stroller.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021