Mother Hen

It's 9:51 and I'm sitting down for a bit to catch up on the day.

Today was our "break" day. This meant we were going to attempt some shopping.....I'm not sure this was a good idea however as some kids weren't super impressed with anything today!

This morning we were laid back and had no where to be.  The kids were having a great time playing with rocks, candles, coasters and pins.  Now if I just left it up to your imagination what sort of thing would you do with that for an hour?  The kids were making breakfast.  They would crack open eggs (rocks) and cook them in the pan(candles) and put the lid ( pins) on top and place it in the oven ( entertainment unit). As those were cooking they were also baking pancakes (coasters) in the other oven (coffee table). It was great!  Who needs toys anyways.

So I'm not sure why we interrupted this fun time to go shop, I guess it's because the kids wanted to buy souvenirs. Only B came out with a princess doll while everyone else had nothing.  So naps and quiet time it was!  ( maybe that is why I'm the only adult around at this time).

Everyone woke up a lot happier!  We decided to have an early supper, made sure D, J and L had a little Appy before they went out to eat a later medieval dinner. We then headed into Disney downtown. What fun that was (ok a few grumpy and soar ear chikdren :( ). They all got over it when we went to build Lego at the Lego store and went shopping in a massive disney store.  Too bad we didn't go their earlier in the day...we probably would've had a lot happier kids.
everywhere we go its crowded!  I'm glad we haven't lost any kids yet.  Tomorrow is another big day at the magic kingdom.  We still have one more kid to buy a souvenir for ( little J) and we should be good to go!

Nothing too crazy from the 2 yr. old today.  I don't even think anything really funny came out of his mouth today, but it's hard to remember everything he says.

Thi mother hen Is off to fold that laundry while I wait for D to show up with a few needed groceries,

Have a good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021